Các từ vựng về độ đo các góc
geometry: Hình học
plane geometry: Hình học phẳng
line: Đường thẳng
ray: Tia, vector
length: Chiều dài
straight: Thẳng; straight angle: Góc bẹt
distance: Khoảng cách
parallel: Song song
crossed: Cắt, cắt bởi
transversal: Đường ngang, đường hoành
diagram: Hình vẽ, hình minh họa
circle: Đường tròn, hình tròn
half: Một nửa
a half circle: Nửa đường tròn
greater than: Lớn hơn
less than: Nhỏ hơn
equal, equal to: Bằng, bằng nhau
union: Hợp, hội
measure: Số đo
classified: Phân loại
Một số từ kết hợp với từ khác hoặc có tên gọi trong lĩnh vực toán học
complementary: Bù, bù nhau.
supplementary: Phụ, phụ nhau.
CÁC BÀI VIẾT CÙNG CHUYÊN MỤC
- Calculating with triangles
- The name of all triangles
- Properties of triangles – Part 1
- Properties of triangles – Part 2
- Angles Practice 1
- Vocabulary of Fractions
- Vocabulary of Shapes
- Angles. An angle is formed when two lines intersect at a point.
∠B, and ∠ABC are all possible names for the angle shown.
- The measure of the angle is given in degrees.
- If the sides of the angle form a straight line, then the angle is said to be a straight angle and has 180°.
- A circle has 360°, and a straight angle is a turning through a half circle.
- All other angles are either greater or less than 180°.
Angles are classified in different ways:
- An acute angle has less than 90°.
- A right angle has exactly 90°.
- An obtuse angle has between 90° and 180°.
- A straight angle has exactly 180°.
- A reflex angle has between 180° and 360°.
- Complementary angles. Two angles are complementary if their sum is 90°.
For example, an angle of 49° and an angle of 41° are complementary.
- Supplementary angles . Two angles are supplementaryif their sum is 180°. If one angle is 120°, then its supplement is 60°.
- Vertical angles (các góc đối đỉnh) . These are pairs of opposite angles formed by the intersection of two straight lines. Vertical angles are always equal to each other.
Example: In the diagram shown, angles AEC and BED are equal because they are vertical angles. For the same reason, angles AED and BEC are equal.
When two parallel lines are crossed by a third straight line (called a transversal), then all the acute angles formed are equal, and all of the obtuse angles are equal.
In the diagram below, angles 1, 4, 5, and 8 are all equal. Angles 2, 3, 6, and 7 are also equal.
——End of Vocabulary Angles———-