Các thuộc tính của tam giác – Phần 2
similar: Đồng dạng
congruent: Tương đẳng
median: Đường trung tuyến
vertex: Đỉnh (số ít), vertices (số nhiều)
midpoint: Điểm giữa.
opposite side: Cạnh đối diện
cross: Cắt nhau, giao nhau, đi qua
angle bisectors: Các góc phân giác
inscribed: Nội tiếp
circumscribed: Ngoại tiếp
altitude: Độ cao, đường cao
perpendicular bisectors: Đường trung trực
inequality: Bất đẳng thức
BÀI VIẾT LIÊN QUAN:
- Calculating with triangles
- Properties of triangles – Part 1
- The name of all triangles
- Vocabulary angles
- Angles practice 1
Two triangles are said to be similar (having the same shape) if their corresponding angles are equal. The sides of similar triangles are in the same proportion. The two triangles below are similar because they have the same corresponding angles.
a : d = b : e = c : f
Two triangles both have angles of 30°, 70°, and 80°. If the sides of the triangles are as indicated below, find the length of side x.
Two triangles are congruent (identical in shape and size) if any one of the following conditions is met:
1. Each side of the first triangle equals the corresponding side of the second triangle.
2. Two sides of the first triangle equal the corresponding sides of the second triangle, and their included angles are equal. The included angle is formed by the two sides of the triangle.
3. Two angles of the first triangle equal the corresponding angles of the second triangle, and any pair of corresponding sides are equal.
Triangles ABC and DEF in the diagrams below are congruent if any one of the following conditions can be met:
1. The three sides are equal
(sss) = (sss)
2. Two sides and the included angle are equal
(sas) = (sas)
3. Two angles and any one side are equal
(aas) = (aas) or (asa) = (asa)
In the equilateral triangle below, line AD is perpendicular (forms a right angle) to side BC. If the length of BD is 5 feet, what is the length of DC?
The medians of a triangle are the lines drawn from each vertex to the midpoint of its opposite side. The medians of a triangle cross at a point that divides each median into two parts:
- One part of one-third the length of the median.
- The other part of two-thirds the length.
The angle bisectors of a triangle are the lines that divide each angle of the triangle into two equal parts. These lines meet in a point that is the center of a circle inscribed in the triangle.
The altitudes of the triangle are lines drawn from the vertices perpendicular to the opposite sides. The lengths of these lines are useful in calculating the area of the triangle, since the area of the triangle is 1/2(base)(height), and the height is identical to the altitude.
The perpendicular bisectors of the triangle are the lines that bisect and are perpendicular to each of the three sides. The point where these lines meet is the center of the circumscribed circle.
The sum of any two sides of a triangle
is greater than the third side.
If the three sides of a triangle are 4, 2, and x, then what is known about the
value of x?