- To convert degrees to radians, multiply the degree measure by .
Convert 85° to radians:
- To convert from radians to degrees, multiply the radian measure by .
Convert radians to degrees.
1. In the figure below, angles 3m and 4n are vertical angles. What is the value of m in terms of n?
2. In the figure below, v = 3u. What is the value of w?
3. In the following diagram, angle 1 is equal to 40°, and angle 2 is equal to 150°. What is the number of degrees in angle 3?
(E) The answer cannot be determined from the given information.
4. In the figure below, angles p and q are complementary, with 2p = 3q. What is the measure of angle p?
————End of Angles Practice 1————